Come explore the practice of NVC through empathy in pairs, group empathy practice, and role plays. This workshop is from: 6:30 - 9:00 PM
Place: Pacifica Treatment Centre, 1755 E 11th Ave., Vancouver (half a block east of Commercial St on E 11th Ave.)
The Commercial/Broadway Skytrain is close, and there is ample bike parking and car parking out front. Once in Pacifica, register at the door and go to the 3rd floor South meeting room #320 (straight ahead, off the elevator).
We appreciate Pacifica Treatment Centre allowing us to use their space in support of our group. To support the needs of their staff and residents, they have requested that we complete registration of our practice group participants by 6:45pm. To nurture trust and goodwill in our relationship with Pacifica we ask the following of participants:
• Practice group starts at 6:30 pm.
• No food, liquids, or gum. Only bottled water is allowed into the building.
• Please adhere to the Pacifica dress code: no bare shoulders.
• Please use the bathrooms on the ground floor rather than on floors 2 and 3
• Greet the residents and staff at the front with warmth to acknowledge we're entering their residential space.
There is no mandatory charge to attend practice group. Cash donations are welcome. Proceeds go to Pacifica for use of the room, for materials used in the sessions and for the sustainability of our NVC community.